Temporary Assignment | 18 Months | San Francisco, CA | Onsite
San Francisco corporate client looking for a Customer Experience Producer to add to their team for an 18 month contract, 40 hours per week onsite. The Producer will manage the design process for the deliverables and ensure the projects are resourced appropriately based upon the requirements.
This candidate will work with creative and technical leads to manage the design implementation and work with timelines and to ensure deliverables are being met when they are due. This candidate will also oversee all work performed and help to keep the team energized and inspired, even though you will not have any direct reports.
- Strong Project Management skills is a MUST for this role! You must be able to juggle numerous projects at one time and be able to understand all parts of the process - from planning and scoping to tracking and reporting!
- 5+ years experience working with and guiding Designers, Content Strategist and Front End Developers to produce online and mobile customer experiences
- 3+ years of design agency experience or working with F100 companies
- Proven experience managing a geographically remote team
- Proven experience working with managing vendors, including contract negotiations, creative briefs, etc
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project)
Preferred qualifications include:
- BA, BS or MS in Communications, Human Factors, Information Sciences or Graphic / Visual Arts
- PMP Certified
- Banking / Financial Experience
- Experience managing mobile projects
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
Apply For This Position
Job Type: Digital Project Manager
COC Office: San Francisco
Job Number: SAN010579
For More InformationContact: