Temporary Assignment | 18 Months | San Francisco | Onsite
This is a VERY exciting and dynamic group to be in. Corporate yes BUT exciting work! The candidate would need be able to work within an environment that has a lot of ambiguity and works primarily from User Stories.
If this position is of interest it is imperative that a Design Challenge be completed before we can submit a portfolio & resume.
This position requires a stronger personality in this position as we have to work with stakeholders who also have strong personalities.
• Develop and execute complex, industry-leading customer experience solutions for web, mobile and desktop applications.
• Employ a broad array of user centered design tools including: wireframes, visual mockups, site layouts, taxonomies, navigation schematics, user flows, templates, prototypes.
• Work on multiple projects at the same time
• Assess business, user and technical requirements. Analyze relevant internal and external sites and consult standards and guidelines as well as policies to determine best practices.
• Participate in setting up, conducting and analyzing user testing.
• Provide product usability evaluations and support to product development teams.
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers, direct managers, and executive level stakeholders
• Influence roadmaps and business decisions by providing customer experience considerations
• Develop new research and tests theories that lead to alternative, leading edge design solutions.
• Have experience with standard design tools incl.
o Adobe Creative Suite
• Work closely with Business Analysts and developers as part of a scrum team
• 6+ years of design experience incl. all three: user experience, UI design and visual design
• Experience developing complex industry-leading user interface design solutions. Must provide work samples
• Experience working in a large corporate environment
• Experience working for a startup (desired but not mandatory)
• Comfortable designing as part of an agile as well as Waterfall software development workflow
• Familiar with both agile and waterfall software development processes
• A self-starter who does not have to be supervised in order to produce results
• Intelligent problem solver
• Articulate and able to manage opinionated stakeholders
• Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent requirement changes
Job Type: User Experience (UX) Designer
Industry: Technology / IT / Software
Dress Code: Professional
COC Office: San Francisco
Job Number: SAN010504
For More InformationContact:
St. Louis In-house
Graphic Design & Production:– Illustrator