Permanent Assignment | St. Louis, MO | Onsite
Our client is seeking a successful Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing plans and recommendations for assigned markets. You will work closely with the Director of Marketing and Sales Tames to research, recommend, execute, and measure marketing strategies. The perfect candidate will also show a level of subject matter expertise across marketing disciplines (strategy, database marketing, advertising, research, experiential and interactive marketing and customer trends). B2B and direct mail experience required!
What you will be responsible for:
• Direct development of marketing materials for assigned markets with internal creative resources.
• Ongoing analysis of customer markets, including market share, customer satisfaction, perceptions and technology trends.
• Lead the development and execution of marketing plans for multiple markets. This will require gathering insights from internal and external resources, working with sales teams to establish goals, marketing strategy development, cost and revenue projections.
• Manage and report relevant project management and financial information for the sales and marketing departments.
• Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed budgets.
• Act as project manager of key initiatives from approved marketing plans. Execution will require collaboration with creative, database, and other internal and external resources.
• Presentation of ideas and recommendations at all levels of the company. The successful Marketing Manager will gain input and agreement from stakeholders and present recommendations with fact-based rationale and a plan for measurement.
• Ability to identify and articulate customer and prospect needs, as well as, effectively demonstrate product offerings and service capabilities to target audiences.
• Provide proactive marketing recommendations beyond marketing plans as needs arise. This will require ongoing relationship with sales team, and knowledge of market trends.
Whats required for this Role:
• Attend tradeshows and industry events, as required, for assigned markets and audiences. Travel less than 20%
• Successful experience in Marketing or Advertising with proven experience in developing positive company image, maintaining internal and external communication and seeking ways to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Possesses the skills and knowledge necessary to appropriately and successful market the organization. Actively promotes the company’s image through a variety of resources to ultimately maximize profits. Understands the industry and demonstrates an ability to handle objections and competition.
• Exhibits superior communication skills, both oral and written; is clear, concise, sincere and persuasive. Is also a good listener and shows an interest in what others have to say.
• Demonstrates initiative and creativity. Pursues objectives beyond what is required or expected of him/her. Demonstrates the ability to gain buy in and persuade others.
• Possesses excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in high-volume environment.
Job Type: Marketing Manager
Industry: Advertising , B2B , B2C , Marketing , Media & Entertainment
COC Office: St. Louis
Job Number: STL010568
For More InformationContact:
St. Louis In-house